This is our audio lesson number 2 on everything musicians must know about online music distribution.
On this part, our discussion centers on How to use social media effectively as a musician.
On this audio lesson, you are really going to learn a lot about an online robot known as Algorithm.
What is algorithm?
When the contents you post on your social media accounts starts to get engagements; immediately you publish it. The particular content will be forced to appear on several users feed whose activities on social platforms corresponds with your contents; even though they do not follow your accounts.
This process is what we refer to as algorithm on social media platforms.
The 3 means of engagements on social media platforms are: Likes, comments and shares.
In order to use social media effectively as a musician, you must consistently publish posts on your accounts.
Below are some of those content you should use to stay active on social media platforms as a music artiste.
- Posting photos or images.
- Using questions to engage your audience.
- Understanding the right time you should be posting.
- Posting frequently.
- Avoid posting the same contents twice.
- Using more video contents.
- Tagging your followers
- Using #hashtags on your contents to reach those who do not belong or follow your accounts.
After listening to this audio message, you can also read our article on the topic: How to use social media effectively as a musician, so you can know the right contents and time to post.
We also have another article: Basic content ideas to help musicians build their fanbase on social media, that will help you to understand the 3 basic contents you ought to create as a music artiste.
- Audio Lesson 4: Everything Musicians Must Know About Online Music Distribution.
- Audio Lesson 3: Everything Musicians Must Know About Online Music Distribution.
- Audio Lesson 2: Everything Musicians Must Know About Online Music Distribution.
- Audio Lesson 1: Everything Musicians Must Know About Online Music Distribution.
- How Music Collaboration Can Help You Blow.